The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Absolutely exquisite.

20171001_220752.jpg

Soldato
Little day trip to Glasgow.

ZNljR6.jpg

Had breakfast at Tim Horton. First time I've actually tried any of their food. Had the sausage, egg and cheese muffin with a hash brown and a large French Vanilla. Pretty decent. The French Vanilla is so smooth!

LGjfaE.jpg

Today was the launch day for the Double Down in the UK for KFC, so I had to get that. It's really nothing to rave about that much. Its basically bacon, cheese and BBQ sauce between two chicken fillets. Its overpriced for something that's really rather basic when you think about it. It was pretty nice though. It was a good size for dunking into the side of gravy I got :D

Soldato
Is that Greggs then ?
that is one of the things that always attracts me in their window (but unfortunately, typically not hungry, as I pass)

Soldato
cXivbs.jpg

Thanks to the stupid bus being help up by roadworks, I didn't have time to go to Greggs to pick up some food for work before the start of my shift. As a result I only had two packets of crisps for my whole shift. Picked up a cheeky Dominos on the way home. Got a small pizza and garlic pizza bread for £6.99. Got a Meatlilicious with the pepperoni and ham swapped out for double pulled pork. And I got a honey mustard dip. Really enjoyed it :)

Soldato
aka kedgeree ?
the art in cooking rice (although still mastering it myself) is too have it absorb all the water - although you would have the sieve manufacturers redundancy on your conscience

Back
Top Bottom