The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
KP6I8u.jpg

Late breakfast/brunch at Scran in Glasgow. Had to try their weekend special, which was pulled brisket with pea risotto, roast heirloom tomatoes, shaved parmesan and a poached egg. Was really good! :D

lUwvWV.jpg

CCk3mD.jpg

For lunch I had I went to Pizza Express to try out their festive menu. The "pigs in blackets" starter was good. Its meatballs wrapped in bacon. And the La Festiva pizza was really nice too :)

Znz7Aa.jpg

And I got a nice tasty takeaway salad from Sprigg for later.

Caporegime
Food in Vienna,

First up, original Sacher Tort chocolate cake.

rLkR6vy.jpg

Imitation sacher tort (which I actually prefer!)

JeGapVQ.jpg

Cheese sausage, amazing.

N4tMpyL.jpg

Pre-made sushi from Spar? Really fresh and better than any sushi from the likes of M&S, Waitrose and even Yo! in the UK

ni72VTJ.jpg

A Vegan burger. I actually didn't know it was vegan…so it fooled me! It tasted like meat.

ZVBx3YX.jpg

Schnitzel (from a Top 20 restaurant in all of Vienna, out of 3800)

dtrLPWp.jpg

I love these tunnel cake, as I call them.

9Gh6fo7.jpg

Mulled wine, not really my thing but you got to do it during Christmas in Vienna. Each Christmas market gets their own cup, you can keep them if you want but you will lose you 4 euro deposit.

jWrdXNK.jpg

Real burger now, amazing actually. One of the best burgers i've ever had.

GhQPOnC.jpg

2oDgX9w.jpg

Soldato
Just made another MnC. But this was the best I've ever done it. Cooked the macaroni for longer, added much more milk to the roux, added a ton more cheese, and baked it for less time so it didn't dry out. I also shredded slices of bread and sprinkled over the top. Crispy, cheesy, moist and gooey!

20181211-225758.jpg

20181211-231249.jpg

Soldato
Hah, thanks guys. That's a family sized amount, enough for a few people and I've single handedly demolished all but a small portion since yesterday. :D I put it in the oven again but it's never as good when reheated.

Soldato
K2PY34.jpg

Breakfast this morning at EAT. I love the roll with pigs in blankets :D

We3qL2.jpg

z9Ehfr.jpg

n1LIdA.jpg

6OwxNx.jpg

7KzfDt.jpg

fX1AYJ.jpg

NyDakL.jpg

pxVq1W.jpg

Lunch at Six by Nico. The Childhood 2.0 theme was pretty good. Not their best one, but I found the meal enjoyable overall. You might notice the menu has a printing error, dishes 3 and 4 should be the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom