The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
More Mac 'n Cheese, but with fusilli instead. So, Fus 'n Cheese.

1.jpg

20190212-220158.jpg

Soldato
That looks nice and all but I think even for me that is a carb overload. You've got potatoes, with a side of bread.. and on the side some more bread? :confused:

(All those carbs and red wine isn't going to help if you were aiming for some hanky panky on Valentines, in my household that meal would work better than a couple of Nytols :p)

Soldato
dg8kkW.jpg

NCno3J.jpg

HXVK3V.jpg

Went to the cinema to see Lego Movie 2 today. Went to nearby McDonalds for lunch afterwards. Tried out the Grand Big Mac with bacon. Gotta say I'm fairly unimpressed. For one the bacon is way undercooked. For another its the usual sloppy McDonalds build and thin hard to taste patties. I would not rush back to try this again. Since I was there I also made an old menu hack, the Italian McChicken, since the mozzarella dippers are on the menu right now. Its supposed to be a McChicken sandwich you use, but I went for the way cheaper chicken mayo burger instead. Honestly I would rather have had two of those than the Grand Big Mac.

Soldato
Probably going by the old "bacon makes everything better" idea. If it has been well cooked bacon it might have added something. Gave it a bit more flavour and a nice crunchy texture. But as it is, it added nothing.

Back
Top Bottom