The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Someone randomly gave me a £20 GBK voucher so I split it with a mate. I got the chick chick boom with chunky fries: Chilli fried chicken thigh, garlic mayo, blue cheese slaw, jalapenos, dill pickle.

Not bad at all, not sure why they stack them so high though. I took half the chicken out and had that separately.

Mrqd12V.png

Soldato
OaAczR.jpg

This was actually taken yesterday. I got my first ever food delivery from KFC. Went for the 8 piece boneless feast. Comes with 8 boneless fillets, large popcorn chicken, 4 large sides (my choices were gravy, mash, corn on the cobs and southern rice) a 1.5 litre bottle of drink and a full dip selection.

Delicious, but an insane amount of food. I managed about half of it for dinner and that was on an empty stomach. I had most of the rest for supper, though I ended up tossing away one tub of gravy, one of mash and one of the corn cobs as they'd went cold and I didn't fancy reheating them.

Caporegime
OaAczR.jpg

This was actually taken yesterday. I got my first ever food delivery from KFC. Went for the 8 piece boneless feast. Comes with 8 boneless fillets, large popcorn chicken, 4 large sides (my choices were gravy, mash, corn on the cobs and southern rice) a 1.5 litre bottle of drink and a full dip selection.

Delicious, but an insane amount of food. I managed about half of it for dinner and that was on an empty stomach. I had most of the rest for supper, though I ended up tossing away one tub of gravy, one of mash and one of the corn cobs as they'd went cold and I didn't fancy reheating them.
Damn, I could steam into that right now!

Soldato
^ Me too!

My mate and I went back to pizza hut yesterday. We had eat as much as you can salad and pizza and unlimited soft drinks. He paid. :)
We added some corn cobs to it. Then I had smores. Back to my healthier diet from today.

20200105-150305.jpg

Soldato
I got my first ever food delivery from KFC. Went for the 8 piece boneless feast.
expensive - hot enough. ?

channel 5 program ... until they were told the cost, folks preferred domoinoes meat feast pizza £14rrp to asda £4 one, but, I wondered if they are just familiar with its/D taste. ?

quiche ... not much left - sorry ... followed by bakewell tart (with cut up marzipan lumps, using mincemeat too)

49341373643_3a4a54b016_o_d.jpg

Soldato
expensive - hot enough. ?

I suppose. At 19.99 it wasn't exactly cheap, but I thought that was quite a lot of food for that amount. Thankfully it was all warm when it arrived and nothing was missing. There were numerous bad reviews on Just Eat where stuff arrived cold or didn't arrive at all. I decided I'd give them one chance. Get it right and I'd consider ordering again. Mess it up and never again. Thankfully they got it right this time.

Soldato
Didn't think to take a pic because... but I had the rebel whopper tonight, and a regular whopper for good measure.

I was happy enough with it, "that's good enough, I mean how much does meat give to the overall experience of a 'burger'anyway". I washed my palate and got stuck in to the real meat whopper and "oohhh.. that's what the meat does, man this is tasty".

So the plant burger was nice and the meat burger was nicer.

Soldato
Hit the gym at 8am on a Saturday. 2hrs later came out starving. Had to collect a few things from town so grabbed some avocados from the market.

Poached eggs, avocado with chilli flakes on granary. Tasty as.

Back
Top Bottom