The **Now Eating** Thread

Same here. He’s been on here but hasn’t posted since last summer.

@Craig1981 Craig, are you ok?

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I've kinda drifted away from this forum to be honest. Not been on it much lately. Also I've not been out to a restaurant since November. I'm trying to lose weight, so I've severely cut back on my poorer eating habits. no crisps, no chocolate, no takeaways. Lots more fruit and low fat snacks instead. So not really had anything interesting to post lately anyway.

I'm fine, thanks for asking. I've kinda drifted away from this forum to be honest. Not been on it much lately. Also I've not been out to a restaurant since November. I'm trying to lose weight, so I've severely cut back on my poorer eating habits. no crisps, no chocolate, no takeaways. Lots more fruit and low fat snacks instead. So not really had anything interesting to post lately anyway.

Good to hear from you @Craig1981, good luck with the weight loss :)

Great to hear from you pal and hope things are going well.

If you venture into the Sports forum we do have a Weight Loss thread that might be useful to you. I posted a really good Youtube video the other day that might be of interest.

EDIT Link here to stop myself being lazy and not linking
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/big-fat-weight-loss-thread.18876570/

Last night's homemade burger:
sSq9Btn.jpeg

Thought it came out alright for a semi-smash burger with Waitrose cheap essential 20% mince! Tasted great and certainly filled me up!

I am going to Six By Nico's tomorrow as it happens. My dad got me a £50 voucher for Christmas and it would be kinda daft not to use it. So maybe you'll see something posted from me tomorrow ;)

I am going to Six By Nico's tomorrow as it happens. My dad got me a £50 voucher for Christmas and it would be kinda daft not to use it. So maybe you'll see something posted from me tomorrow ;)

I'm more concerned as to how Scran is managing to stay profitable :p

That burgers not for me, a single or double patty is the way forward as far as i'm concerned, plus there's so much oil from that cheese i'd be amazed the bun held any consistency!

I'm more concerned as to how Scran is managing to stay profitable :p

That burgers not for me, a single or double patty is the way forward as far as i'm concerned, plus there's so much oil from that cheese i'd be amazed the bun held any consistency!

I pass Scran multiple times a week, don’t worry; they are doing just fine! Too fine in fact, I can never be bothered queuing for it.

Back
Top Bottom