The **Now Eating** Thread

IMG-20220205-185642-01.jpg

Went for a roast with the family today, big old slow braised Ox cheek with swede puree, spuds, roast celeriac, mange tout, leek, chard, green beans, cauli cheese and chantenay carrots.

1644165745517.png

Was excellent, considering I make 150 roasts most Sundays I think I'm qualified to judge :p

Went for a roast with the family today, big old slow braised Ox cheek with swede puree, spuds, roast celeriac, mange tout, leek, chard, green beans, cauli cheese and chantenay carrots.

1644165745517.png

Was excellent, considering I make 150 roasts most Sundays I think I'm qualified to judge :p

Where was this, Brighton?

I've been sampling the best of Brighton Roast Club on Facebook recently :D

Most recent was Coopers Cask, was lovely! The Brighton roast scene is pretty competitive!

Where was this, Brighton?

I've been sampling the best of Brighton Roast Club on Facebook recently :D

Most recent was Coopers Cask, was lovely! The Brighton roast scene is pretty competitive!

Yep. The Post house, little bit of a wait for the food but it was very busy so understandable. I've heard good things about Coopers Cask too but I've never been as I rarely eat out.

20 hot wings from KFC for £6, flamin wrap, boneless banquet meal and a large coke and sweet chilli bites.

Don’t want to know how many calories it was but it was very much needed.

Back
Top Bottom