The **Now Eating** Thread

smoked streaky bacon sarny with Tommy K, egg yolk + black pepper :)

4ugwt2.jpg

Whats your definition of good food? That sandwhich above looks pretty good to me!

i didnt realise this thread was just for posh food, i took the thread title "now eating" to mean what your eating now.. not what quality of food are you eating now, damn im sooo dumb :(

And overcooked veg. :p

Not for me, I like my veg soft & digestible.;)

I Cook veg until I begin to see a colour change, this means the cellulose wall of the plant cell has been broken down and nutrients are more easily absorbed. Raw/undercooked veg puts a very heavy strain on our digestive systems IMO due to our inability to breakdown/digest cellulose.

Not for me, I like my veg soft & digestible.;)

I Cook veg until I begin to see a colour change, this means the cellulose wall of the plant cell has been broken down and nutrients are more easily absorbed. Raw/undercooked veg puts a very heavy strain on our digestive systems IMO due to our inability to breakdown/digest cellulose.

I always thought that overcooking will destroy most of the nutrients, which is a waste of food.

I'm afraid I'm quite boring with my food choices so I can't really add much variety to the thread, I tend pretty much to stick to fresh meats/fish and vegetables, I enjoyed the leftover belly pork last night with my overcooked veg.:p Hastily slung together at work on cheapo works crockery:o but it went down well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom