The **Now Eating** Thread

Late morning fryup on toasted malt grain. I overdid the sausages. However, I wanted to try the everyday value ones from tesco to see if there's much difference, as it does say 50% pork on the packet. They're absolutely foul, so bland. Rest is nice though. :)

wYIoOrO.jpg

this was fantastic, the 'long chicken' from quick burger in france.. the pepper mayo in it was soo moorish and the lettice couldnt have been any fresher,
i was going to have a couple of burgers but i guess yesterdays mixed grill was bigger than i thought :p

28jimn9.jpg

w192pt.jpg

6yz9l5.jpg

Last edited:
Decided to have a little treat for lunch today. Went to Glasgow and had lunch at Taco Mazama's.

img0193fm.jpg

Started off with a crunchy taco. Comes with monterey jack cheese, salsa, lettuce, sour cream, jalepenos and my filling of choice was the barbacoa beef. Very tasty!

img0194lp.jpg

Followed that with a pulled pork burrito, filled with mexican rice, beans, jack cheese, lettuce, jalepenos, sour cream, salsa and guacamole. The one above is my burrito after a couple of bites.

img0195xz.jpg

And this is all thats left a matter of minutes later, as you can see they are very generous with the fillings. Only came to about £8 for both the taco and burrito :)

Back
Top Bottom