The **Now Eating** Thread

New favourite thing every other day. Costa Emmental and Mushroom Toasties. The cheese is delicious in these! Just add some sauce for some extra flavour.

rps20130222_150731_126.jpg

Last edited:
img0199nn.jpg

Pasta with carbonara sauce, with ham, smoked sausage, red pepper and mushrooms. Topped with a little grated cheese and a few pieces of garlic bread on the side. Very satisfying dinner after a long days work :)

WTMHeHA.jpg

Pasta and celeriac (yes, it was an experiment but worked quite well), with tomato based sauce containing: beef, red onion, spring onion, wafer thin mushrooms, birds eye chilli, garlic, oregano, basil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar. Was very nice indeed!

Served with a breakfast roll. I made them today for the first time so had to try one with my dinner :p

Here are a few things that I have recently made that I meant to post on here sooner.

So first off...

Today's breakfast, an 11 story stack of Nutella & crunchy peanut butter pancake

2013-02-23162048.jpg

Today's lunch, garlic & Naga chilli rice with steamed Pok Choi, Sui Mai and some char sui buns

2013-02-23204520.jpg

From earlier in the week, whole roast wild line caught 1/2kg sea bass roasted on a bed of Mediterranean veg

20130214_165557.jpg

Beef ramen with a nice big rump steak, a whole fresh chili, pok choi spring onions with a side of steam sui mai & char sui
Ramen.jpg

And last but definitely not least....

Jack Daniels candied smoked back bacon chip pancakes, that's right, JD BACON CHIP PANCAKES! :D

2013-02-12153236-1.jpg

Oh I do enjoy good food!

Back
Top Bottom