The **Now Eating** Thread

Don't understand why the need of rice and beans in a burrito, if they take the, both out, leaving just meat and salad it would be so much nicer.

Cant agree with you there Ray. The rice and beans really add to the overall flavour for me :)

Just had a spot of dinner. Chicken goujons and some leftover pasta from the other day. Couldn't finish it though, no surprises after that big lunch :p

Ribs with ratatouille

So need to get down the shop this week and stop eating my freezer fast meals. Pure laziness.

And I hate you and your waffles.

Mayo isn't a fav of mine, regardless of where it comes from...

Unlike some people (cough cough) I'll eat it if it's already in it but much prefer it without :p

Me too DJ! Not a fan of mayo at all. I would much rather have salad cream. (Actually, if I'm eating chips I like them with horseradish - yum) :cool:

For dinner I had a delish pork spare rib chop, with sweet potato mash, broccoli and peas. Am now sitting nibbling some yoghurt covered raisins.

Me too DJ! Not a fan of mayo at all. I would much rather have salad cream. (Actually, if I'm eating chips I like them with horseradish - yum) :cool:

For dinner I had a delish pork spare rib chop, with sweet potato mash, broccoli and peas. Am now sitting nibbling some yoghurt covered raisins.

Well umm err.... I don't like salad cream either or come to think of it horseradish :o

Well umm err.... I don't like salad cream either or come to think of it horseradish :o

Same! It's gotta be ketchup on chips! Or maybe a bit of bbq/chili sauce if it's from a kebab place.
I'd eat mayo on a burger only if it's been put on, there's only a little bit of it, and if I cbb to take it off. And I only put a tiny bit of salad cream if I'm making a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich filling.

For dinner, I had bbq pulled pork, chorizo, broccoli and savoy cabbage.

Same! It's gotta be ketchup on chips! Or maybe a bit of bbq/chili sauce if it's from a kebab place.
I'd eat mayo on a burger only if it's been put on, there's only a little bit of it, and if I cbb to take it off. And I only put a tiny bit of salad cream if I'm making a tuna and sweetcorn sandwich filling.

For dinner, I had bbq pulled pork, chorizo, broccoli and savoy cabbage.

OMG everybody is gonna hate me...... I don't like Ketchup either :(

Back
Top Bottom