The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
1UtoPHm.jpg

Nice trip out to a pub established in 1380

Korean wings.

The rest being Katsu curry, sticky toffee pudding and an espresso which was so nice I forgot to take pics.

Last edited:
Soldato
Went en famille to the Ewe and Lamb in Bromsgrove. One of the best meals out we’ve had for ages. Great setting, excellent staff and food that exceeded expectations for a gastropub. Very well kept ale too! Definitely worth coming off the M5 for if you’re heading to or from the south west past Birmingham. There’s a playground for the kids as well.

MjcnnFS.jpeg

Due of game - duck breast and venison sausage roll with dauphinoise potatoes (little pot at the back), sautéed cabbage with bacon.

zrFFlFV.jpeg

Dark chocolate and peanut butter fudge torte with peanut butter parfait. HPA pictured in the background.

Last edited:
Soldato
Went en famille to the Ewe and Lamb in Bromsgrove. One of the best meals out we’ve had for ages. Great setting, excellent staff and food that exceeded expectations for a gastropub. Very well kept ale too! Definitely worth coming off the M5 for if you’re heading to or from the south west past Birmingham. There’s a playground for the kids as well.

MjcnnFS.jpeg

Due of game - duck breast and venison sausage roll with dauphinoise potatoes (little pot at the back), sautéed cabbage with bacon.

zrFFlFV.jpeg

Dark chocolate and peanut butter fudge torte with peanut butter parfait. HPA pictured in the background.

Not even close to me, but I feel another trip to North Wales has to be due soon :cry:

Back
Top Bottom