The **Now Eating** Thread

It's not particularly big. It is first come first serve and people queue for it too. Not sure about the party thing, it was mainly just couples including us!

Taken directly from the website:

NO RESERVATIONS
If there is a queue when you arrive, please join the back of it. In order to best serve all our guests we do not seat incomplete parties, this helps reduce waiting times by decreasing open tables.

I thought this meant they dont take individuals, but I might be wrong. Maybe it means they wont, for example, seat a group of 4, where 2 show up at first and then another 2 a little later. All need to arrive together? I dunno...

^^ just had a look at their menu.. i think id have to have gone for the dead hippie burger :p

Mushroom swiss here... but hold the red onions, pickle, mustard and ketchup :D

Just after a chicken breast stuffed with cheese, wrapped in two rashers of bacon and fried in the pan with some sweet potato mash... :)

Taken directly from the website:

NO RESERVATIONS
If there is a queue when you arrive, please join the back of it. In order to best serve all our guests we do not seat incomplete parties, this helps reduce waiting times by decreasing open tables.

I thought this meant they dont take individuals, but I might be wrong. Maybe it means they wont, for example, seat a group of 4, where 2 show up at first and then another 2 a little later. All need to arrive together? I dunno...

Yeh that's basically what it means, if you aren't complete, ie 2 out of 4 either they ask you to queue or go in and the seat the rest separately! Just helps with the queue! FYI the burger was the best I've eaten, incredible. I was tempted by the dead hippie cainer but I chickened out :p

Fair enough :D

I like the sound of the Double Bubble or the Philly Cheese steak, hold the onions on both. Sadly I've never been to London and dont see myself going there anytime soon :(

My new goto breakfast (without the bread)
Shakshouka (also shakshuka, shaqshuqa, Hebrew: שקשוקה‎) is Middle Eastern dish consisting of poached or fried eggs cooked in a sauce of tomatoes, peppers, onions, and spices (often including cumin, turmeric, and chillies), and usually served with white bread. It probably originated in Tunisia.
photomar19141903.jpg
http://www.deelishrecipes.com/2010/09/shakshuka-tomatoes-and-eggs-arabian.html

I did a chorizo and chilli one today. So so nice and a great breakfast/brunch if you have 30mins. So many flavour combos you can do.

Back
Top Bottom