The **Now Eating** Thread

2x Peanut butter Velvetiser with a triple espresso done in the CREAMI and finished with toffee caramel syrup.

czqxRQz.jpg

oh my word, is there a recipe for this?

I just did 2 x Velvetiser peanut butters with Jersey full fat cream milk and added a triple shot of espresso from the Nespresso and placed in the freezer.
Didn't add any granulated sugar, but added the sweet syrup at the end and blended.

Done in the Ninja CREAMi and finished as a Frappé, which in future I would then after the Ninja has finished, add it to a blitzer to break it down more and then make it more drinkable, which this wasn't, but was still enjoyable.

I would guess this would also be possible without an ice cream machine, or similar.

You always seem to be doing a Gig… You must be pretty good, unless you only accept payment in the form of Food… :p

We gig every weekend, get paid and sometimes get fed too. The guy who runs the band is just great at getting us the work. There's a few places we play once or twice each year that always feed us so we always look forward to those, plus a few weddings and private parties here and there with free food. :D

Absolutely stuffed! Chicken Pathia, Plain Rice, Plain Naan.

I did nearly go for a Dopiaza, that will now have to be some point next week :D

It was good, not top tier but good... excuse the oil on this one :cry: Curry itself was fine I just go full steam ahead and poured the oil separation in.

Nice to see the trimming tools were used tonight ;)

Back
Top Bottom