The **Now Eating** Thread

971444_10152902980360128_1669279793_n.jpg

Temps too high to start with, lowered them out and could have done with some more smoke, but still a nice smoke ring. Pulled pork dinner.

How do you make it hotter ?

Do you open up all the vents ?

And how do you put out the coal. I've finished now and have put the lid on, closed up all the vents. Not sure how long it takes before I can either empty it, or put the cover on.

Hottest is when all vents (top and bottom) are open. Closing them all starves the coals of oxygen and eventually puts them out - as you have done.

I would leave it until tomorrow morning before you try to remove any coal. Both for time for them to go out and cool down.

Hottest is when all vents (top and bottom) are open. Closing them all starves the coals of oxygen and eventually puts them out - as you have done.

I would leave it until tomorrow morning before you try to remove any coal. Both for time for them to go out and cool down.

Actually, I just went to check, it is completely cold after 90mins. Not only felt the Weber with my hands, I picked up the coal by my bare hands, it is like a rock.

So, cover on and will leave it over night.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom