The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
I unfortunately had to take wife out for lunch today as it was my birthday.

http://cholmondeleyarms.co.uk/wordpress/index.php/food/monday-saturday/

Had Field mushrooms and were delicious.
Then had Wild Bore faggots - first time had faggot in about 35 yrs
Sweet was milk choc brownie.

Wife had

Soup of day
Slow cooked shin of beef
Ice cream.

If anything I found sauces to rich for me - filled me up and couldn't finish my plate.

Overall it was OK - Now Sunday lunch is something else- had that last time we went - best I have had out.

Only thing that spoils it is couldn't have any wine - driving

Dave

Wife didn't even drive on your birthday?? Never had faggots, can't bear myself to try them for some reason.

Man of Honour
Didn't win anything :( got two of the same station voucher aswell damn. Lucky beast winning a Mac :D

lol, had another 1/4lb'r deluxe meal today and i promise this is no lie...
won an apple pie on my drink, won small fries from my burger box, won a sausage and egg mcmuffin from my fries carton and i found a ticket for small fries in the car park :)

proof..
14jw1sw.jpg

think il get myself a ticket for the Euromillions tonight ;)

Last edited:
Associate
lol, had another 1/4lb'r deluxe meal today and i promise this is no lie...
won an apple pie on my drink, won small fries from my burger box, won a sausage and egg mcmuffin from my fries carton and i found a ticket for small fries in the car park :)

proof..
14jw1sw.jpg

think il get myself a ticket for the Euromillions tonight ;)

Haha Ronald McDonald is trying to tell you something!

Soldato
Went to the cinema today to see Rio 2 and Captain America: Winter Soldier. Between films I had time for dinner at the Scots Bonnet :)

gf3d.jpg

Starter was pulled pork nachos. Very nice, but would have liked a bit more cheese and some jalapenos.

dr9b.jpg

For main course, chicken and chorizo macaroni, with chips and side salad. Nom nom!

w09b.jpg

And for dessert a very creamy banoffee cheesecake with pouring cream. All in all a very good meal for less than £20 :D

Man of Honour
large quater deluxe meal, no winning tickets this time but the last ones i sold on ebay for £9.48 so this meals free :)...

aub28o.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom