The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
1. Dr Oetker is jank beyond belief. You might as well be eating slices of rubber cheese topped cardboard.

2. You've exacerbated this abomination by putting tomato ketchup all over it.

Do yourself a favour and stick to the Pataks. This should go straight in the food crime files.

Agree with you, Dr Oetker doesn't deserve to be called pizza. I actually thought it was an omelette till I saw your reply.

Out of all the supermarket pizza brand I find that these taste the best, sorry chaps. :)

Had two cobs for breakfast this morning. Ham, cheese, cucumber and tomato.

BoRLNxM.jpg.png

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Got a couple of swordfish loin steaks from the fishmonger this morning. Smeared a bit of olive oil on them and sprinkled a bit of simple home made seasoning (black pepper, coriander seed, cumin seed & rock salt ground together - I use it on a lot of stuff). Simply seared on a griddle and served with home made ratatouille (first time I've made my own). At the risk of sounding immodest, I nailed it. It was delicious. Swordfish was perfectly cooked - just cooked all the way but still moist and the seasoning worked just splendidly. Ratatouille was lovely as well - I'll be making it more often.

Ycea9iS.jpg

YhatRkm.jpg

Still have half the ratatouille left. I'm toying with the idea of knocking up some harissa paste tomorrow and doing some harissa lamb chops with the remainder of the ratatouille.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Still have half the ratatouille left. I'm toying with the idea of knocking up some harissa paste tomorrow and doing some harissa lamb chops with the remainder of the ratatouille.

Did this. I've never had harissa before - let alone made it. Very nice indeed. I've got a whole jar of it so I'll be using it on a regular basis from now.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
rps20140404_124658_671.jpg

:eek:

Back
Top Bottom