The **Now Eating** Thread

Suspended
Saw the pizza thread earlier at work and had a Dr. Oatker ham & pineapple pizza when I got back.

jLol0lZ.jpg.png

1. Dr Oetker is jank beyond belief. You might as well be eating slices of rubber cheese topped cardboard.

2. You've exacerbated this abomination by putting tomato ketchup all over it.

Do yourself a favour and stick to the Pataks. This should go straight in the food crime files.

Soldato
1. Dr Oetker is jank beyond belief. You might as well be eating slices of rubber cheese topped cardboard.

2. You've exacerbated this abomination by putting tomato ketchup all over it.

Do yourself a favour and stick to the Pataks. This should go straight in the food crime files.

Agree with you, Dr Oetker doesn't deserve to be called pizza. I actually thought it was an omelette till I saw your reply.

Man of Honour
Lol. When I first saw the image I thought you had posted the pizza, robfosters :p

In short, I agree with everything you just posted. The only thing I would add is that pineapple on a pizza is an abomination.

edit: Wow, already beaten. A clear indication of just how much of a war crime that pizza was.

Suspended
Lol. When I first saw the image I thought you had posted the pizza, robfosters :p

In short, I agree with everything you just posted. The only thing I would add is that pineapple on a pizza is an abomination.

Yeah, I think so too. The only fruit or veg that has place on pizza is peppers, onion, sweetcorn, olives and tomato (obviously). Hate mushrooms myself, but they are acceptable textures for a pizza topping.

Man of Honour
Yeah, I think so too. The only fruit or veg that has place on pizza is peppers, onion, sweetcorn, olives and tomato (obviously). Hate mushrooms myself, but they are acceptable textures for a pizza topping.

Aside from sweetcorn I agree with you. I quite like mushrooms these days though... and they definitely work well on pizza imo :)

Associate
An omelette, but there aren't any mushrooms left!!!

Although, I must add that a pizza is just a pretentious imitation without pineapple aboard.

Man of Honour
10" garlic pizza bread from tesco, pretty good for £1.50 but i overcooked it slightly :/
(looks better irl :))
2us8mqq.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom