The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Looks lush where did you learn to make all that?

I was a manager of a Gastro Pub for 10 years (In the good food guide) During the later years I used to help out in the kitchen, then had a regular Sunday shift as a sous chef, then regular shifts during lunches, then evenings.

Really enjoyed it, then I left went to work for a graphics design company (Making use of my degree)After a while I was approached by a friend who took over a pub. He ask for my advise on menus, and It evolved into me working there as head chef for 6 months while he got established. I left then to go back to design, then helped someone else with their new kitchen. Then back to design.

Since then I've worked in an Italian for 18 months, this was more to learn the craft, and I've worked (for free) in a French patisserie that a friend runs.

I'm currently in the process of moving to London with my girlfriend with the ambition of opening my own small Cafe / Deli / Bar. I've spent the last few years saving, buying equipment, learning crafts / techniques all to help me. Also my background in graphic design has allowed me to create my own brand / identity ect.

Spare time is just spend reading books, watching videos, and trying new things.

Man of Honour
took a drive out to Belgium today to take my sister and her kids to Plopsaland, had a double cheeseburger n fries in there which was ok but better than expected and a big king burger in burgerking at the french side of the channel tunnel on our way home :D
forgot picks of the plopsaland burger but heres the big king

1zgcopl.jpg

(it wasnt the XL, just jnr size so no bigger than a double cheese from maccy D's)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom