The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
gkoqm.jpg

Have some of my home made chicken noodle soup. That'll cheer you up! :D

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
ordered up my free large papa johns for lunch, i asked for the olives to be swapped for spicy beef but they forgot :( one quick call to them and he said he'l do me another free one next time :D

2qun0pg.jpg

Damn you cainer :mad:

I was going to be good and have the stew I took out of the freezer for tonight. I'm now waiting for my pizza to be delivered :o

Man of Honour
bit disappointed with stan not posting pics of his Pizza last night, 7 day suspention imho
so close to hitting send...

ka2r8j.png

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Man of Honour
bit disappointed with stan not posting pics of his Pizza last night, 7 day suspention imho
so close to hitting send...

ka2r8j.png

I was too hungry :o

Got a BBQ chicken melt from Domino's. It was tasty but lukewarm. That's the second lukewarm pizza I've had from there so I won't be ordering from them again. There are plenty of other options locally.

Man of Honour
Well I don't have any teeth. *joke
Shoulder won't be ready till 6nat earliest and ideally 8. So thought I'd have a nice cold smoothie. After working on the allotment for a little bit.

Soldato
Ugh! I had some good food pics from today to upload. But when I got home I found my Iphone sync cable is randomly broken! GrrrrrR!!!!!

Guess the photo's will keep for another day :/

Soldato
Email them to yourself instead then upload from your pc?

Hmmm >_>

So today my friend was taking his car in to be serviced, so to kill time the two of us went to see Maleficent this morning at the cinema. Good movie. Before it started we went for some breakfast at Brewers Fare.

u5zc.jpg

Bacon, sausage, couple of poached eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, beans, 3 slices of toast and a couple of glasses of orange juice. Not bad at all for £8.95!

o2odn.jpg

Had enough time afterwards to pop along to the global market that's back in the area. Tried the provencal potatoes with chicken and veg for the first time. Oh my freaking god were they good! Must get more of this before the market leaves again.

epng.jpg

Also got a small plate of dutch pancakes, topped with cream and nuttella. Very filling. Glad I got a small plate though, otherwise the nuttella would have gotten a bit too sickly sweet for me.

gzgs.jpg

Also got a container of the paella de carne to take home for me and my mum to have for dinner. Excellent stuff. I get it every time the market comes to town :)

Back
Top Bottom