The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Tuna/mayo with sliced cherry tomatoes. :)

Tuna_mayo_sandwich.jpg

Man of Honour
Just shared 2kg of beef short rib with my housemate. Slow cooked for about 10 hours with chipotle spices and a pro BBQ sauce I picked up from Grillstock.

Utterly amazing..and utterly too much food :p I managed all but one of mine but I feel like I've eaten an entire cow - which isn't too far from the truth to be honest with you.

Man of Honour
ive got bangers n mash left over from last night, didnt really fancy gravy on it so i got a madras sauce from the indian and im gonna pour it over the top :)

Associate
ive got bangers n mash left over from last night, didnt really fancy gravy on it so i got a madras sauce from the indian and im gonna pour it over the top :)

Sounds lovely :D

Just had a pizza from Domino's which was expensive and horrible, it's a shame there's not a papa johns near me.

Caporegime
Sounds lovely :D

Just had a pizza from Domino's which was expensive and horrible, it's a shame there's not a papa johns near me.

Would never waste my money at Domino's. If it's anything like my local one, it would have been burnt to a crisp.

Papa Johns is beautiful and if you like their facebook page, you get some great offers come through. I've actually won large pizzas for 99p at times. I think Cainer has as well.

Man of Honour
yeah ive had some cracking offers from PJ's
i just looked at their website to check my previous orders but i think that option has gone now they have updated their website :(

Soldato
Would never waste my money at Domino's. If it's anything like my local one, it would have been burnt to a crisp.

Papa Johns is beautiful and if you like their facebook page, you get some great offers come through. I've actually won large pizzas for 99p at times. I think Cainer has as well.

I only get it on buy one get one free or otherwise I just don't think they are worth the extra over my local pizza place.

Back
Top Bottom