The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
^^ yeah i should have said this was from the early menu (order before 6:30pm mon-sat)
i think its ~£11.50 after that
edit:
daytime
2v8pszk.png

evening
10qgk1t.png

(you can swap the BBq/onion rings for cheese & bacon at no extra cost)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
A bag of freshly popped sweet Butterkist popcorn, straight out of the microwave :)

Make it in a pan using plain popcorn, not only cheaper but a lot tastier, especially with slat and melted butter over the top.

Pop corn is amazing.

Damn it, you made me want some. Not sure I have any left.

Man of Honour
tempted to send Craig enough moneh to buy us both one of those pizza's with enough change left to pay for before 9am next day postage nomnom lol

Man of Honour
Just had 10 course taster at Alimentum in Cambridge with the wine taster support menu for a Birthday meal. Michelin 1 star which I'd say was just about deserved. Ambiance of the place was not the best and service was a little off, couple of wrong servings, but enjoyed it and would try again. £350 lighter mind after dinner for 2!

Caporegime
Just had 10 course taster at Alimentum in Cambridge with the wine taster support menu for a Birthday meal. Michelin 1 star which I'd say was just about deserved. Ambiance of the place was not the best and service was a little off, couple of wrong servings, but enjoyed it and would try again. £350 lighter mind after dinner for 2!

If thats your thing fella, then good luck to you, but I think that kind of money is absurd for food, no matter how good it is or who cooks it.

Back
Top Bottom