The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
The Chinese/Thai place next door to me does an awesome smoked chicken. As it's only 2 doors up from me and the smoked chicken tastes so good I've never been inclined to try making it myself. Having watched both those videos, the second one looks far more like what I would expect from smoked chicken. Same ingredients that I would expect to be in it to give it that sweet/salty/chili/garlic flavour.

Man of Honour
Just made some home made burgers. Only used Sainsburys TTD mince sadly as my riding schedule didn't meld well with making it to the butchers.

Results were great however. I think I've finally worked out how to get the kind of results I want with burgers. Should be great with some decent mince.

Man of Honour
strawberry vienetta, its ok but not as nice as plain vanilla
EDIT: then an 8" Roccos (£2.49) for pudding ;)

jf9ooi.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
they only have a few franchises along the M3, but i saw a 'tops pizza' lorry deliver to them once so i think they are one and the same..
got a tops pizza near you? http://www.topspizza.com/storelocator.htm
Hmm interestings, I shall do some reading because apparently there is a Tops near me despite the link above saying otherwise. It hasn't the best google ratings though lol. Ta dude!

Man of Honour
Hmm interestings, I shall do some reading because apparently there is a Tops near me despite the link above saying otherwise. It hasn't the best google ratings though lol. Ta dude!

tbh i only get Rocco's when i need a cheap munch as they do 8.5" 2 toppings for £2.49 (collection)
if i was spending a tenner id go PJ's/Domino's or Herbies
my local PJ's does any large pizza - any time £7.99 (collection) so thats the sweet spot ;)

Man of Honour
been too busy to eat today and im now famished!
so just taken delivery of chicken korma, keema rice, bombay aloo, popadoms mint/mango pickles. nom

Soldato
Global market is back in town this week. It closes at 6pm, but I was able to get along to it after work before most of the stalls had started to wind down for the day.

Aebjjl.jpg

Most of the provencal potatoes had sold out, but they still had a few tubs of it left. Still good even if it does look a bit squashed. So tasty!

9eymnN.jpg

And for dessert some vanilla fudge and choccies, topped with warm melted caramel and melted chocolate. Nom nom! :D

Back
Top Bottom