The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
3UBLuP.jpg

Provencal potatoes for dinner :)

Man of Honour
I was going to comment on how you all eat too much pizza, but I now have a cheeky Dominos on it's way to me after a tipsy work afternoon...

all this talk of Pizza made me hungry as well, so just picked up an 8" Rocco's to scratch that itch :)
they put on enough cheese to cover a large one :o

kaqn4o.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
It's not even 11:00 and I am already looking forward to my first ever Papa Johns this evening!

their BBq pizza's dont offer much choice though, BBQ chicken = chicken, bacon, onions, or a hawaiian version where they just add pinapple :D
oh and the 'special garlic dip'.. dont even open it, chuck it straight in the bin

Man of Honour
It's not that I want to, it's that I detest tomato. I'm always so nervous about trying something new in case I don't like it :p

lol, im the same when it comes to McDonalds and their 'special 1-off burgers'
what if i dont like it? I COULD HAVE HAD A BIGMAC INSTEAD :o

Man of Honour
It's not that I want to, it's that I detest tomato. I'm always so nervous about trying something new in case I don't like it :p

I bet you don't think like that with women. :p

Got to get over it, and just accept sometimes it'll be wrong, occasionally you'll find something mega.

Man of Honour
Home alone, weekend off work, some good TV. Everyone else is either busy or ill. So put my self on a chilli. So nice not having people coughing and crying from the fumes. Can't wait. Been a while since I had that heavy hitting heat experience, that only chilli heads know.

All though I did have to slap my mate the other week. She's always saying why do you like chilli and you can't taste anything etc. She gets back from Japan with a new love of wasabi, more the better. Was like how can you taste how do you like the pain :p etc. She know understands. Just we like different heat sources, she likes that dry nasally heat from wasabi, horseradish etc.

Now just need to wait two hours :( got tortilla crisps, sour cream, cheese and pickled jalapeños to go with it.

Soldato
Home alone, weekend off work, some good TV. Everyone else is either busy or ill. So put my self on a chilli. So nice not having people coughing and crying from the fumes. Can't wait. Been a while since I had that heavy hitting heat experience, that only chilli heads know.

All though I did have to slap my mate the other week. She's always saying why do you like chilli and you can't taste anything etc. She gets back from Japan with a new love of wasabi, more the better. Was like how can you taste how do you like the pain :p etc. She know understands. Just we like different heat sources, she likes that dry nasally heat from wasabi, horseradish etc.

Now just need to wait two hours :( got tortilla crisps, sour cream, cheese and pickled jalapeños to go with it.

I'm coming over!

Still weighing up my evening meal, Chinese or PJ. I've spent about 30 minutes toying with the PJ website designing and re-designing pizzas!

Man of Honour
I'm coming over!

Still weighing up my evening meal, Chinese or PJ. I've spent about 30 minutes toying with the PJ website designing and re-designing pizzas!

Finally it's ready

Including 2 king Moriches @ 1.1million scovilles among many other chillies.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom