The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
i had a 20% off voucher for KFC that needed using by the end of the day, so i got a Big daddy box meal

qye2z8.jpg

Man of Honour
Wasabi peanuts.

need to get back to making my own flavoured nuts, why is the ingredient list longer than my atm. Looking at recipes, all it needs is egg whites, Wasabi powder and corn starch.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
my local chinese is a bit more traditional than that, they serve sweet n sour sauce with their chicken balls rather than baked beans, do you live up norf?

:p

Why I oughta...:mad:

Just finished a tasty ribeye steak.

glSJ0Mh.jpg

Have put on a bit of weight again recently (lost two stone a couple of months ago but put a stone back on) so I'm going to start behaving myself from tomorrow again. Thought I'd have a bit of a splurge tonight so I'm having a whole Morrison's raspberry trifle to myself in a little while :o

P29jflV.jpg

Soldato
Cainer, you feeling all right buddy? You usually eat nothing but curry and I've see three or so different types of food in your latest posts...

:eek:

Caporegime
I have just eaten an Iceland atomic vindaloo.

I am writhing in agony! It smashes any vindaloo I've had from a restaurant in heat. It's ridiculous. I honestly don't think it should be sold in a supermarket as a ready meal.

It's in phall territory.

Back
Top Bottom