The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
That looks beautiful!

I have just ordered my first ever PJ. Their website is a bit of a pain, it said something about delivery unavailable to my default address so I rang them and the girl on the phone was really nice, super friendly. Said all I had to do was re-save my profile and it will work fine. En route now!

NG9y1l0.png

Soldato
Been at MCM Scotland from 9.30 this morning until I left at just after 4.15pm. It was open till 6pm, but by then I had pretty much seen and done enough for one day. Grabbed some dinner on the way home.

S6J0vp.jpg

A king sized burrito with chicken and pulled pork and a bottle of Jarrito's! :D

Soldato
I only discovered burritos last year - now I love them!

Food is served!

CK6fxcTl.jpg

m3Fo5tQl.jpg

Edit: Pizza is going back. It has a large amount of tomato on the base of the pizza so I rang them and explained that although there is still BBQ sauce on there, there's definitely tomato. I've said I'll give it to the driver when he comes with the new one so they can have a look. :(

Last edited:
Associate
Did you taste the pizza at all?

That pizza looks quite spectacular to me, I think tomato and bbq over the top probably tastes awesome.

Id have at least tried it before sending it back. Sounds like way too much of a faff to me!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Wasn't all that hungry but I thought I'd go ahead and order anyway as I haven't eaten since 15:00. As soon as I started reading the menu I was suddenly ravenous. I've ordered the following and will try to get photos before I devour it all :p

Starter: Batata Vada
Main: Lamb Staff Curry (with rice)
Side: Tarka Daal
Bread: 2x Chapatti

Soldato
Did you taste the pizza at all?

That pizza looks quite spectacular to me, I think tomato and bbq over the top probably tastes awesome.

Id have at least tried it before sending it back. Sounds like way too much of a faff to me!

Oh yes of course, I tried a couple of slices then peeled the topping off some more and it was definitely tomato. They rang me back to tell me it was definitely tomato and they were very apologetic.

No trouble at all really.

Soldato
First time cooking rack of lamb.

Did it with a bunch of roast veg I have been meaning to do all week.

Must have had a bulb of garlic in there, had two plates. :x

M7MF71el.jpg

Man of Honour
yet another piri piri chicken kebab, this time with red onion :)

3307p7d.jpg

2rpsg93.jpg

i was running out of sauce's so i mixed mayo/ranch/salad cream/black pepper together... big win!

Last edited:
Soldato
I had a Chinese tonight. Mixed Hors D`oeuvres for two people (I was hungry) and Special Fried Rice. I love the Chinese I use, it's only been open a year or so but is already at the top of Just Eat ratings. Their meats are fantastic, none of the usual sloppy rubbish you get in some places.

My photo taking skills aren't great. The starter was fantastic, the chicken skewers are beautiful - very tasty chicken breast with some flavouring. The ribs are huge with lots of meat. The dogs are now finishing them off. :D

fwIluqUl.jpg

Jvtc5Hyl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom