The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
yOo9RS.jpg

Chicken fillets, potatoes and veg. Nice and healthy for a change :)

Associate
Where else would I put it?

.... actually wait, don't answer that :o

Haha, I'm sure there's a mum joke in there somewhere.

Lego delivering again! Do you cook for a living or just really into it?

I've bought some quinoa from H&B today and cooked some with some chicken for dinner. Never had it before but heard it's a 'superfood'. Has a really high protein content too. Tasted good, just simmered it off with some salt, pepper and lemon, like you would cous cous.

Man of Honour
Quinoa is pretty awesome when used in the right way, yeah :) My main issue with it is the correct pronunciation. I spent years thinking it was pronounced as "kwin-oh-ah" (seriously). Once I found out the correct way to pronounce it the utter stupidity of how it sounds annoyed me so much that I rarely eat it now :p

Associate
Quinoa is pretty awesome when used in the right way, yeah :) My main issue with it is the correct pronunciation. I spent years thinking it was pronounced as "kwin-oh-ah" (seriously). Once I found out the correct way to pronounce it the utter stupidity of how it sounds annoyed me so much that I rarely eat it now :p

I didn't find this out until I asked the girl behind the counter if they had any kwin-oh-a in stock? :D

She put me right...

Man of Honour
Happy meal (4 nuggets, small fries & diet coke) + a double cheeseburger = £3.98, - >£1 cashback from those silly people on ebay for the toy ;)

10omtsx.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom