The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
It was a place called 'la piece de boeuf' - if you are ever in bayonne go there - they just have a guy cutting it up as and when - as long as you want bloody or rare - I had the rare and my sisters partner had the bloody but my sister wanted medium and they cooked that separately and it was nice but not nearly in the same ballpark. I think it was about 17 euro to just have the main

Man of Honour
Dont start on that.

My mum complains that the steak I cook her is tough, but insists that there is not one bit of pink in it and it has some nice burnt fat.

She can cook it herself in future.

Burnt/well done fat and a nice seared exterior are certainly great. Ideally pretty damn rare or at worst medium-rare for the interior though (depending on the cut).

Man of Honour
think im going to skip lunch today and get an Indian takeaway tonight instead,
il get the thursday night curry feast (any starter,main,side,rice), il get dinner tonight and lunch tomorrow out of that lot, nomnom :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
^ that's two of us, though I don't have the slices :(

Got three left, mines kind of self inflicted, caffeine withdrawal for about the 6th time this year. Every time I have a bad night shift I reach for the caffeine and just keep drinking it. And been reading up, only takes 7days to get dependency back.

Back
Top Bottom