The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Just as i was about to order from domino's, a voucher code from pizza hut was text to me, 50% off orders over £15, 1 large bbq pulled pork pizza, cheesecake and coke for £11 delivered, can't moan at that. ;)

The equivalent @ domino's without a code was £29 :eek:

Man of Honour
^^ your changing the goalposts here adding the stuffed crust and extra topping, you didnt do that to get your pizza/dessert/drink for £11 from pizza hut ;)

167mb6q.png

Man of Honour
Mmm, might have to try a PH pizza at some point, im just within delivery range of a takeaway/delivery store but ive always gone for dominos/papajohns/herbies/roccos.. theres so many round here more locally:D, i seem to remember having a PH delivery many years ago when the whole idea of stuffed crusts came about.. i think PH were the first ones to offer it?? i cant have thought much of it though as ive not even considered them when ordering a pizza :/

Last edited:
Soldato
I think they were, I've had their cheeseburger crust too and didn't think much too that, but their normal pizza bases are actually really nice.

That pizza in my pic was lovely, the nicest pizza i have had for ages, and i'm not really a fan of pizza :p

Soldato
My normal sandwich shop was closed this morning, so I had to go to a different one further down the road.

I asked for a 'large bacon roll' and the woman responded with 'bacon on a bin lid?' and I was totally confused. Turns out a bin lid is their name for a large roll. It was much nicer than my usual place, but my god did it take ages.

Had a large BK last night whilst drunk on the last train home. Bacon Double Cheese XL meal with onion rings. Was lush.

Back
Top Bottom