The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
theres no need to lie to us, were all friends here ;)

I'm not even lying, not this time! Plus it's getting to the point in my life where I'm giving up trying to make excuses for my love of food that isn't good for me!

I'll be in Edinburgh on Monday night for an interview, so need to decide whether it'll be a takeaway in bed or an actual meal somewhere...

Soldato
Got in not long ago, had no food all day and thought i'd order. The picture doesn't do this justice, the portion size was absolutely massive! Got some garlic curry with a naan, feel like i'm pregnant now. Will probably give birth tomorrow. :p

tC0tH3S.jpg.png

Soldato
I used to love a Korma, but now I'm being more adventurous and getting spicier dishes. I tried a Madras last week but it wasn't anywhere near as spicy as I thought it would be.

Man of Honour
couldnt bring myself to spend the money on an indian, so mature cheddar & salt your own crisps sandwiches will have to do

w85bi8.jpg

Man of Honour
Wanted fish and chips, but local which does lovely fish and chips is still shut. I hope they haven't closed down, but it's been two weeks now and no notes saying Holliday or anything.

So jacket potato and tuna in soured cream and spring onions.

Associate
Roast beef with roast potatoes, cauliflower cheese, peas, yorkshire pud and gravy.
All home made but I did cheat with the cauliflower and used sainsburys 3 cheese sauce instead of making the sauce myself...
2014-09-28%2018.45.00%20%28Small%29.jpg
I was too busy eating so thats why bad picture

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom