The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
Had a large BK last night whilst drunk on the last train home. Bacon Double Cheese XL meal with onion rings. Was lush.

ive got a load of vouchers for BK, and lets be honest.. BK > McD ~ KFC
ive also got vouchers for £1.99 big mac n fries for McDonalds accross the street from BK
but it means driving into my local town and parking up which is a nightnare :(

Last edited:
Soldato
66z1Hp.jpg

Been years since I've had these. Only £1 for the tube. As yummy as I remember :)

Soldato
ive got a load of vouchers for BK, and lets be honest.. BK > McD ~ KFC
ive also got vouchers for £1.99 big mac n fries for McDonalds accross the street from BK
but it means driving into my local town and parking up which is a nightnare :(

I only ever get BK when I'm drunk as there's one in the station so I go before getting the train home. I do prefer McDonalds though, but I don't get burgers from there so it's hard to compare. I feel BK is a bit more... 'meaty'.

Man of Honour
I think they were, I've had their cheeseburger crust too and didn't think much too that, but their normal pizza bases are actually really nice.

That pizza in my pic was lovely, the nicest pizza i have had for ages, and i'm not really a fan of pizza :p

i remember now... the cheese in the crust was totally different to the cheese on the pizza, it was like some sort of processed cheese in the crust,
this was many years ago, i hope they've improved it?
i see Domino's are doing a cheese & bacon stuffed crust atm, that might be worth a try ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
After the stress and turmoil of #currygate the only way to get over it was to eat something beautiful.

First time I've been to this takeaway, but it was brilliant. I got a large chicken kebab with lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo. It was all fresh, you could see staff in the back chopping up stuff. Most takeaways serving kebabs that I've been to, everything is bought in ready made packets.

5yvdKKbl.png.jpg

Man of Honour
i think the microwave meal for 1 curry was dropped accidentally on purpose in order for you to have what you really wanted for dinner ;)

Back
Top Bottom