The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
4 eggs on toast. Bloody love eggs, such versatile little devils.

What do we all use to get pics on here? I'd post more pics but phone camera > drop box > link > download > resize > re-upload is too much effort for non epic feasts.

Soldato
Better breakfast this morning at Edinburgh Airport. They were very generous with the bacon as I asked for no haggis. One sausage was well cooked all the way round which was great, but the other was cooked but not brown at all.

Took me at least 5 minutes to figure out why I had been given such a ridiculous knife, but then remembered they're unlikely to be dishing out full size knives before boarding the plane. :p

ZEZqVzpl.png.jpg

jMBBpHNl.png.jpg

Man of Honour
Pretty much what it says on the tin. :p

When it has resized it for you you get an option to download it again in all its glory. I then go to imgur.com and rehost it.

No, it resize it, uploads it and spits out a forum link code. So you do nothing.

Had a jacket potato with a can of mackerel in spicy tomato sauce with a tablespoon of soured cream.
As I'm planning to have a jacket potato most days, I'm trying to cook it how I like. Where the flesh goes that lovely nutty and rich tasting with a yellow look. Not there yet, tried 1hr20 yesterday, then 1hr45 today, still no sign of the yellow flesh. Wonder how long it takes.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
10coqo2.jpg

w1fjvt.jpg

Man of Honour
just been a naughty boy, large (14.5") thin crust Herbies new yorker en route :o (Onions, mushrooms, green peppers, sausage, beef & pepperoni)
swapped the mushrooms for Tandoori chicken via the restaurant notes section on just-eat, last time i asked they didnt do it, in fact i think they put extra mushrooms on :/ fingers crossed they'l read it this time

edit: its here!, took a Kainz style pic of it for you :)

w9jkuq.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom