The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
Forgot to take pictures but just tried Dominos new cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust, was pretty good!

Also tried their new donuts and mac n cheese balls, also pretty good!

The donuts reminded me of the sort you get down at the sea sides but with less sugar :(

Soldato
RTM'd, enjoy your lil holiday while suspended/banned

i've been put off dominos for years by all the negative reviews re:grease. :p papa johns is relatively new round my way but i was put off by the prices on the website. 11.99 for a small one with decent toppings. even a small cheese & tomato is 8 quid and that's about the max i'd want to be spending anyway. :D

Man of Honour
Not fully just cutting out the crappy carbs and didn't really think about anything today just had chicken I cooked for weekday lunch Sunday, T bones and loads of frozen veg.

I'm trying to avoid gluten and wheat for the time being and thinking about my gut health.

Sounds reasonable. I need to improve my diet at some point. It's great up until the point I have any beer... :p

The bread may be pricey, but it's perfectly edible (if you like wholegrain/wholewheat bread) and comes in at 30g of protein/carbs per 2 slices!

So 60g from the bread, and 80g from the 250g of mince, lol

That's a pretty crazy amount of protein for two slices of bread :) It sounds pretty damn tasty though. And yeah, any time I have burgers my protein intake goes through the roof - as who can limit themselves to the tiny amount that you'd get if you went to McDonalds or somewhere else equally rubbish.

Man of Honour
Shame about the lack of kale. I imagine your digestive system will miss it more than me, though ;)

Does sound great. I need to make some awesome burgers again soon. 50/50 chuck and brisket mince I've found to be a great combination. Add into that home made BBQ sauce, lots of cheese, crispy bacon, onions and frazzles :)eek:) and you're onto a winner.

Soldato
2x 125g smashed burgers in Dr Zak's Protein Bread, and crispy baked kale.

Fricking heck, protein overload! 140g protein, 60g carbs, I am fuller than I have been at any point this year!

What's your overall protein/fat/carb intake? 140g is moderate for a daily intake but I suspect your total intake to be much higher (perhaps unnecessarily) if this was just one meal...

Caporegime
What's your overall protein/fat/carb intake? 140g is moderate for a daily intake but I suspect your total intake to be much higher (perhaps unnecessarily) if this was just one meal...

250g protein / 188g carbs / 83g fat is my target, and I have never managed to break 180g protein since I started last week (not running any powder yet), yesterday was different due to the bread, haha, I ended up on 300g protein! Whoops, still under my calorie target though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom