The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
no 14" bases and no spicy chicken :/ so had to have normal chicken with beef n bacon this time
10" £2.65
16bcaj4.jpg

im going to have to remake it before it goes in the oven as the toppings are about an inch deep in the middle ;)

just had it nomnom.. had to re organise the toppings and still had a pile left over :o

2z8ybz5.jpg

Soldato
8oz Sirloin cooked rare with garlic and butter served with roast Chantenay carrots and parsnips and garlic roast potatoes.

It didn't last long enough for me to take a photo :( but i have to say i think that's the best steak i've ever cooked, perfectly cooked infact!

Man of Honour
got 2 jacket spuds in the oven, once cooked im going to half them, then put on the pizza toppings ive got left over from yesterday, then back under the grill for a while..
Pizza Potato's!

rr46zo.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
decided to treat myself on the way back from Belgium/France today at the french tunnel terminal, XXL BigKing burger, looks tiny in the pic but it was the same size as the McWinter warmer burger ;)

xqe68h.jpg

gonna go back onto piri-piri chicken for a while, eaten too much pizza/burgers recently... even for me :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Ahh I love cooking sadly I just haven't had the time these last couple months to really be inventive! Ah roll on January 19th.
Rotty are you a professional chef? Do you do your amazing creative food arranging every time? If so have you cooked Christmas dinners if you have can I be cheeky? can you post a piccie of a creation you may have?
Thanks Hayley :)

Back
Top Bottom