The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
I have some of this in the oven atm:

http://goo.gl/oM2C7u

141023ciderporkgalette-121.jpg

I swapped out the parsnip for shallots though and I've cheated on the pastry. My excuse is I'm ill and I'm knackered from no sleep and having to bottle a ton of beer already today :)

Soldato
Went out for a Christmas day out with my work colleagues after work yesterday. A lot of drinking was done! But before that we had a kick ass lunch.

2wromlf.jpg

Can't go wrong with a nice pâté starter. Really good quality and the chutney was good too!

2m7i4p3.jpg

Pork escalopes with chorizo and verne risotto. Also served with a little pot of dauphinoise potatoes on the side. REALLY good! The meat was lovely and the combinations of flavours with the risotto and the chorizo..... YUM!

2hx0p01.jpg

And for dessert, sticky toffee pudding with toffee ice cream. Lush! :D

Man of Honour
i was up all night watching the UFC fighting, had a moment of weakness ~4am and after spending 10 mins defrosting the car, i went to the McDrive-through :o
1 winter warmer, 1 med fries and a double cheese burger.. the guilt is strong atm :(

I thought the cheese sauce ruined the winter warmer. Too strong.

i ended up scraping some of the cheese sauce out of mine, maybe they had put more in than the first time i tried one but it was a bit sloppy,
also i think it needs more meat in it as the bread is quite thick, 2 pattys would make it awesome ;)
EDIT: below is a pic of a XXL Big King burger from burger king i had the other day, doesnt look big in the pic but it was the same size as the winter warmer but with 2 pattys :D
xqe68h.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom