The **Now Eating** Thread

Caporegime
Breakfast....

4 sausages, 3 bacon, 2 potato farls, tin of beans over a round of toast, mushrooms, black pudding and 2 fried eggs... aaah so much better :D

20120717094611231.jpg

Caporegime
Been a piggy again today...

20120719120442026.jpg

Oh and for Edorf and anyone else that wonders what a Soda farl is...

20120719113609840.jpg

20120719114302745.jpg

... delicious just buttered when fresh or even fried as above :D

Ooh and the beans where a new one on me, Heinz Sweet Chilli.

Associate
Did a bit of a 'come dine me'-esque meal for my sisters birthday last week. How does this sound folks...

Starters: A traditional bowl of delicate sweet onion, merlot and sage soup, with toasted pumpkin seed Welsh rarebit slices

Mains: Locally reared, pampered Wagyu* beef drizzled with sweet hoi sin infused sauce, served with braised Leek and bacon, Welsh winter mash and a stack of crisp roasted potato slices with garden greens.

(* 'Wagyu' is the name given to the world renowned beef from Kobe region of Japan. The region is famous for it's traditional farming methods and including the cows being fed on beer grain and regularly massaged, giving the meat exceptional flavour and tenderness. The breed has been imported and is reared following these methods on a farm near Newtown, Powys.)

Dessert: An edible mixed chocolate cup and saucer, brimming with Irish cream Ice cream, topped with tarte strawberry pieces, served a chocolate wafer curl and soft fudge sugar cubes.

I'll put the pics on later on :)

Man of Honour
Indian tonight :)
for starter, chicken tikka, popadoms, onion bajee

2hxrnk9.jpg

main, Chicken nawab, pilou rice, bombay aloo, onion bajee and samosa

k1c41.jpg

Soldato
Ok lets narrow it down a bit... is it mildly spicy with just a hint of a kick, or is it :eek:?

:p:D

It depends on which one you go for.

The mild one is very mild. Medium is a nice level of spice but again nothing to be too worried about. Hot is quite hot IMO I don't go for it that often.

My favourite is the Garlic sauce as it has a nice flavour and a kick to it as well!

Caporegime
It depends on which one you go for.

The mild one is very mild. Medium is a nice level of spice but again nothing to be too worried about. Hot is quite hot IMO I don't go for it that often.

My favourite is the Garlic sauce as it has a nice flavour and a kick to it as well!

Cheers for that, enjoy your brekkie ;):D

Back
Top Bottom