The **Now Eating** Thread

Associate
You don't, that's just how they come. No negotiations. It's decent beef from (imo) one of the best butchers around Manchester though, so I personally don't mind it that rare.

It's a pretty unique dining experience. It's not a proper restaurant, it's just a place that opens up occasionally on the top floor of this building. There's no real sign (other than a really small neon light burger in one of the top windows) and they don't advertise other than via twitter and word of mouth. There's always a fairly big queue and a long wait though.

It's hardcore meat/fast food lover territory. Nothing vegetarian, no special orders. The place is dimly lit and the music blasts out. When you place your order they just bring you over a bottle of hot sauce and a roll of toilet paper.

Whenever I go, my hands smell of raw meat and hot sauce for the rest of the evening.

Soldato
sov7R.jpg

Picture of my suicide burger from last night. With mixed potato fries and the obligatory side of hot wings with blue cheese sauce.

Dodgy picture covertly taken by the missus, as photos are banned in there, and I'm too much of a girl to risk getting barred.

^^ Braver man than me :)

Easily the best place for great food like that in Manchester, by a long shot! Did you venture downstairs for some cocktails after? ;)

Man of Honour
12" Rocco's special (£5)
Onions, mushrooms, green peppers, ham, pepperoni, pork & beef.. i swapped the mushrooms for extra cheese :)

27zvjfd.jpg

Associate
Easily the best place for great food like that in Manchester, by a long shot! Did you venture downstairs for some cocktails after? ;)

Ha, we had a few with the burgers but then headed off. We went at 5pm so was a bit early for chain drinking cocktails, as nice as they are there.

High five for your awesome taste in food/drink venues though!

Soldato
Ha, we had a few with the burgers but then headed off. We went at 5pm so was a bit early for chain drinking cocktails, as nice as they are there.

High five for your awesome taste in food/drink venues though!

It must have been at least 6pm when you finished, too late for cocktails WHAT??? :eek::p:D

I need to that food again but it is going to be at least another month and a half because I am in Greece for the summer & there is no good food like that on the island :(:(:(

So are you a fellow Mancunion then? :D

Oh and...
high-five.jpg

Back
Top Bottom