Ingredients:

6 Tbsp / 3 fl oz Vegetable Oil
2 Cinnamon Bark (Kulit Kayu Manis)
4 pieces Cloves
4 pieces Cardamoms
125 ml / 4 fl oz water
1 kg / 2 pounds / 3 oz Chicken, cut into 12 pieces
125 g / 4 fl oz Raisins, finely chopped
250 ml / 8 fl oz Tomato Ketchup (Tomato Sauce)
3 Tbsp / 1 ½ fl oz Honey
3 Lemongrass (Serai), slightly bruised
1cm / ½ Galangal (Lengkuas or Blue Ginger), crushed
2 tsp toasted Sesame Seeds
2 Screw Pine Leaves (Daun Pandan), shredded and knotted
1 sprig Mint Leaves (Daun Pudina), roughly crushed
1 Lime (Limau Nipis)
Salt to taste

Paste Ingredients: - to be finely grounded

10 Shallots (Red Onion), peeled
2 Garlic cloves, peeled
2 cm / 1inch Ginger, peeled
1 Lemongrass (Serai)
15 pieces dried Chilies (Cili Kering) - softened in hot water, drain

Method:
Marinade Chicken with a pinch of salt, and Turmeric Powder. Deep fry Chicken together with 1 Lemongrass (Serai), 1 Screw Pine Leaves (Daun Pandan), and 1 Cinnamon Bark (Kulit Kayu Manis). Drain and set aside.

Heat Oil in a wok; add in grounded Paste, and the remaining Cinnamon Bark, Cloves, Cardamoms Pods, Screw Pine Leaf and Lemongrass. Stir-fry until fragrant.

Add in Galangal, Raisins, Tomato Sauce and Honey, and stir well. Then, add in the Chicken and crushed Mint Leaves. Bring to simmer for 1-2 minutes.

Lastly add in salt, Lime Juice and toasted Sesame Seeds.

Dish onto a serving plate. Sprinkle toasted Sesame Seeds for garnish.

Man of Honour
McChedder deluxe + free coke glass :)
burger was nice and id order it again but id give the tomato chutney a miss and have it with just mayo

fo09k.jpg

Permabanned
McChedder deluxe + free coke glass :)
burger was nice and id order it again but id give the tomato chutney a miss and have it with just mayo

fo09k.jpg

Why do people eat McD's **** - It's unhealthy, Loaded with calories, Taste like **** & looks revolting. As the picture proves.

No Class that's what I say

Soldato
Why do people eat McD's **** - It's unhealthy, Loaded with calories, Taste like **** & looks revolting. As the picture proves.

Maybe they eat it because they like the food, or did that possibility not cross your mind? Yeh it's not the healthiest, i'm pretty sure we worked that out for ourselves without having some little scrub on the internet tell us.

How about you dissappear seeing as you never have anything positive to say about anything, Mr High and Mighty 'I have class because I don't eat Mcdonalds'.

Pfft get over yourself.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Maybe they eat it because they like food, or did that possibility not cross your mind? Yeh it's not the healthiest, i'm pretty sure we worked that out for ourselves without having some little scrub on the internet tell us.

How about you dissappear seeing as you never have anything positive to say about anything, Mr High and Mighty 'I have class because I don't eat Mcdonalds'.

Pfft get over yourself.

You call McD's food :rolleyes:?

Wow strange palette you have there.

Associate
Garden peas from the pod's, got them from a grocer there expensive and small, but oh so sweet, not a good season due to rain.

I'm going muck donalds tommrow, want a oympics glass, be fun drinking beer from it whilst watching tv coverage.

Think i'll go for the cheddar deluxe posted above, looks nice, we are all alowed to eat '****' now and again, it's a treat. Everything in moderation never hunt anyone.

Soldato

It's not necessarily unhealthy, as long as you eat within your daily macros for cals/protein/fat etc.

For example that meal is 985 cals, not a ridiculous amount for a dinner.

Why don't you post something you've made then? Oh that's right, all you do is troll.

:confused: What you on about, petal?

The definition of the word food, as you clearly didn't know what it was.

Associate
I've seen it,that's why i ran for cover ;)

I'll eat most things, have eaten pet food, but no matter what 'flavour' you get, even beef it always tastes of fish.

Back
Top Bottom