The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
18th of march for the next one ;)

thinking about it thats not strictly true, this current promotion ends on the 17th of march, they may well go back to the big tasty for a while, then hit us with the quarter pounder deluxe in april/may along with a Monopoly game... i think they did the monopoly around that time for the past couple of years

Man of Honour
^^ was that the 9 pieces for £5.99 Tuesday deal? seems everywhere is doing a Tuesday deal atm, i think Domino's started the trend??
oh and wheres the Gravy! :o did you check your receipt? should have a 20% off voucher for doing a survey @ www.yourkfc.co.uk

l4tU9zW.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
F.A.O Rich_L where did you get your skillet? we can find every size up to 9inch. We are after a 12 inch or larger. :)
Not much use for you as I'm in the US but mine is a 12in Lodge Logic skillet from Amazon.com - $25 with free delivery has to be one of the best value cooking purchases I've got!

Looks like you can get the same one on Amazon UK but it'll set you back 40 quid :/ On the other hand, it'll probably last 100 years and several generations so still worth the investment? :p There is a Universal branded one but it lacks the extra handle which comes in pretty useful when carting it in and out of the oven.

Man of Honour
took my lil sister and her kids bowling then onto Pizza Express, i had the Romana diavolo..
(camera flash didnt do it any favours but it was very nice)

b5oQJlH.jpg

ESmkfEH.jpg

4 Pizza's and 2 drinks... £1 !! (i used a voucher i got from tesco's clubcard.. £5 worth of CC points for 4 adult main dishes so it cost me £6 all in all, oh and a tip.. call it a tenner all in ;))

Last edited:
Caporegime
took my lil sister and her kids bowling then onto Pizza Express, i had the Romana diavolo..

b5oQJlH.jpg

ESmkfEH.jpg

4 Pizza's and 2 drinks... £1 !! (i used a voucher i got from tesco's clubcard.. £5 worth of CC points for 4 adult main dishes so it cost me £6 all in all, oh and a tip.. call it a tenner all in ;))

That does actually look VERY tasty.

Soldato

http://i.imgur.com/b5oQJlH.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ESmkfEH.jpg

NOM! I also had that pizza at the Express on Tuesday night and mine was absolutely sublime. I'd heard nothing but negatives about PE in the past but their restaurant in town had great quality food.

Back
Top Bottom