The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Last nights oats:

LWdJntv.png

Soldato
Just tried some Cottage Cheese for the first time in my life straight out the pot. While not a pleasant experience I also didn't want to spit it out in disgust. So I toasted the crust of my brown bread loaf and spread some CC on it with no other topping(butter). It took the strange taste away but maybe because I didn't spread it thick enough. So the overall taste was of toasted bread but it had lumps..

Soldato
Just tried some Cottage Cheese for the first time in my life straight out the pot. While not a pleasant experience I also didn't want to spit it out in disgust. So I toasted the crust of my brown bread loaf and spread some CC on it with no other topping(butter). It took the strange taste away but maybe because I didn't spread it thick enough. So the overall taste was of toasted bread but it had lumps..

Stick some pineapple chunks in with it, or a few spoonfuls of your favourite jam and it becomes a great yogurt :cool:

A crumbled digestive or two gives a nice crunch as well.

Soldato
http://www.percys-delivered.co.uk/

Local American BBQ delivery/takeaway place. Before I have just gone for a flatbread or burger but thought I'd try their BBQ Box today.

BBQ Pulled Pork
Single Rib
BBQ Chicken
Brisket
BBQ Wing Pair
Smokie Sausage

Shared it out so there is about half on the plate, an in addition had some spiced home fries (not pictured), cornbread, coleslaw and Mac'n'Cheese.

aNXbDdN.png

Last edited:
Associate
Went to this nice country pub today on our way to fareham. Their roast beef was amaizing and so tender. Im still pretty full from it :D no pics tho as I was too hungry at the time.

Man of Honour
Had to google, never seen it before.

Coffey and caramel protein shake. Really nice, unlike other ones, I've tried it punches the flavour. Rather than all watered out, with this diet being very bland, it's a godsend.

Man of Honour
thought id start eating a bit more healthy food, decided i fancy'd some chicken breast with green peppers, red peppers and sweetcorn

best i could do..
YSzSMMB.jpg

Soldato
Stick some pineapple chunks in with it, or a few spoonfuls of your favourite jam and it becomes a great yogurt :cool:

A crumbled digestive or two gives a nice crunch as well.

mm the digestive added to it does sound good, but I don't eat stuff like that atm. I'm trying to stick mainly to protein. I did something today though, 2 spoonfuls of cottage cheese straight into the gob and insta-swallow, the only taste is the little bit you lick off your lips.

Back
Top Bottom