The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
Friday DoF SPECIAL. PJ Sausage & Pepperoni and Spicy Italian :D

IMG_2738.jpg

Man of Honour
I prefer streaky but I wouldn't say no to decent quality back bacon either :p

This man speaketh the truth.
Americans have it right when it comes to bacon, streaky.

Really want some ice cream to help sooth my sore throat. But can't be bothered leaving the house. This is a dilemma.
At least I've stopped throwing up though.

Man of Honour
This man speaketh the truth.
Americans have it right when it comes to bacon, streaky.

Really want some ice cream to help sooth my sore throat. But can't be bothered leaving the house. This is a dilemma.
At least I've stopped throwing up though.

Sucks /re the vomiting :/

In my less healthy days I actually ordered from Dominos only because I wanted ice cream...

Man of Honour
Ok found a kebab place that does ice cream, so mixed kebab and ice cream.

I hope they don't **** the order up, so many places manage to do it,

^^^
As are the Sainsbury pizza. Far better than dominos and so much cheaper.

Man of Honour
I'm not a fan of any supermarket pizzas I've tried. I can live with not amazing toppings but if the base isn't great I just find it horrendous. Home made really has spoiled me if I'm honest. In fact, the times I mess it up at home annoy me massively too.

Waa.

Man of Honour
True that, never got into the habbit of making then regularly though.

Now I need to decide what the flavours should be for authentic chicken gyro should be, need to test the kebab machine out. Google is being very useless though.

Caporegime
The asdas one is a stonebake (apparently). It's actually pretty tasty.

Pizzas really get on my goat on here. Everyone moans whether it be pizza hut, papa johns, dominos, supermarkets etc.

I think sometimes people are demanding a product that needs a skill to produce, and just wont be found in the area they live.

Man of Honour
My old local pub, used to do amazing proper pizza, eat in or takeaway. Proper base, wood fired oven. And irc £5, so pint while you wait, then took pizza home, great meal for like £8, why did I move.

Tasty tasty protein shake 48g protein 0 crabs, 0 fat, had a week off due to being ill. But got get to some sort of sensibility. Just wish I could get to the gym, but still to ill.

Back
Top Bottom