The **Now Eating** Thread

Man of Honour
Yes very odd.

Not sure how he gets time to cook anything the amount of time he spends on here like a hawk smashing his ban hammer down :o

wouldnt you if you became a Don? :cool:

RmmJ0e7.jpg

Soldato
i actually went to wetherspoons for a beer and a burger (£5.49 deal :p) and was rather disappointed. i've been before and it's always been ok. i always order a kronenbourg as that's the most expensive drink you can include and that's £2.89 on its own so i know you can't expect much when paying £2.60 just for a burger and chips. but even so, i could clearly tell they were cutting corners since my last visit. this time it came out far too soon after i ordered. and sure enough the chips were overdone so they'd obviously been resting around a fair old time. also, the salad in the burger was not fresh like it had been on previous occasions. and the worst part.... no raw onion. :(

being the typical british wimp, i didn't complain. i just won't go back. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Supposed to go to badminton tonight but still at work. :(

I have two (big!) chicken legs and a pork loin in the fridge but I can't be bothered to roast stuff when I get in. I already had soup for lunch.

Sooo.. bagel/bacon/eggs, but I had bagel and eggs last night.

Such problems.

Soldato
http://www.percys-delivered.co.uk/

Local American BBQ delivery/takeaway place. Before I have just gone for a flatbread or burger but thought I'd try their BBQ Box today.

BBQ Pulled Pork
Single Rib
BBQ Chicken
Brisket
BBQ Wing Pair
Smokie Sausage

Shared it out so there is about half on the plate, an in addition had some spiced home fries (not pictured), cornbread, coleslaw and Mac'n'Cheese.

aNXbDdN.png

wow was about to say if one of them happened to be round my way i would be doomed, then looked at website to see so close but yet so far lol....

whats the grub like?

Back
Top Bottom