The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
wow was about to say if one of them happened to be round my way i would be doomed, then looked at website to see so close but yet so far lol....

whats the grub like?

Isn't far from Leighton Buzzard, jump on the A5 and it won't take long.

I have to do pickup as I'm the opposite side to MK from it and they don't deliver as far as me. :(

The food is really good actually, I feel like the prices of the sides are a bit high for what you get. £2.95 for corn on the cob, £1.95 for a small tub of coleslaw. The spiced fries are good though and I'm trying out different menu options.
It does all taste fresh and there is some decent variety, you can also add quite a few options to the burgers and things like toppings.

Worth checking out. If you are ever in MK maybe check out http://lonestargrill.co.uk/ for your American/Burger needs, also http://www.miiandu.co.uk/ if you want something oriental.

Man of Honour
Decent chips I'm happy with a small amount of tbh. They'll inevitably go cold/blah in the time it takes you to eat them otherwise and the stomach space is better saved for other awesome food.

Man of Honour
Small portion is fine, but 5, 5,
That's not small that's style over substance. It looks good on the plate.

That's why most high end places serve sides on the side. You can still make the main dish look great without wrecking the portion ratio.

Man of Honour
Yeah..I can see your point. And having some sides on the side makes sense too.

Personally I'd be happy with it (assuming I knew in advance what I would be getting) but I can see why others wouldn't.

Soldato
MY MOUTH IS ON FIRE! :eek::o

PJ Medium Hot Pepper Passion with double tandoori chicken toppings.

2015-03-05%2019.00.24.jpg

Back
Top Bottom