The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
PJ TIME!!!

face97c9583afd8bb70d02c660cbdc71_zps470b19de.jpg

What the hell is wrong with that PJ?! It's not round! lol
I failed to get my usual Friday night pizza as I was too full :( Presently eating a Cheese on Toast with a splash of Worcestershire sauce :)

Man of Honour
^^ was just going to say the same, McChicken sandwich? cant work out if thats beef i can see or if its burnt toasted bun
Burger Lad said 1/4blr Deluxe was comming up but im guessing its not that as my local arnt serving it

EDIT: big tasty ;)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
im still unsure of that sauce, i find it has a bit of a chemical taste to it, its ok in small doses but on a burger that big its a bit much,
it over-rides all the other tastes the burger should give you, imo :)
id much prefer it with mayo + Tommy K

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Large mixed keeeeebab incoming..... :D

i wish my local Kebab house was a good one as they are only 4 doors away from my front door!
but ive only ever had food from there a handful of times, even though ive lived here for 15 years..
expensive, small portions, and pretty nasty tasting donner meat :(

Soldato
Well £5.89 if I'm being precise lol, same price for most of the large meals in my nearest one, only cheap one is a chicken sandwich meal which is £5 for a large!

Soldato
Had mates over this evening. Dessert was a car crash. It was supposed to be Chocolate Brownie with Tiramisu Ice Cream, Cappuccino Foam and a mocha tuile. The ice cream didn't set and my hand blender broke (so no foam). I spent too much time trying to fix these problems and ran out of time for the tuile. Not a happy chap. It wound up being Cocolate Brownie with Tiramisu 'Sabayon'.

Ah well. These things happen. Tasted good, and at least the main course worked (though it was late as a result of the dessert issues and my failed attempts to fix them).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom