The **Now Eating** Thread

high cholesterol despite being 5'6 and 10.5 stone is one reason lol. I saw half price ben n jerrys in tesco saturday and was so tempted but diddnt. doh.

High cholesterol isn't necessarily something to be overly concerned about if your ratio of HDL/LDL is favourable.

My total was just out of the upper end of range however my LDL was at the lower end of range and my HDL actually exceeded the upper end of the range.

You can also address this by adjusting your diet to include cholesterol lowering foods and exercising :cool:

I bet dark chocolate milky ways are the dogs ********

It didn't disappoint, the nougat and caramel was a good combo and dark chocolate was different :)

Looks amazing, share your secrets :eek:

Couldn't be simpler. 1/2 cup oats (I use Scott's old fashioned oats), 1/2 cup fat-free Greek yoghurt, 1/2 cup almond milk (or whatever milk you want), handful of fruit (I find frozen berries work really well but you can use whatever you want) and 1 tablespoon honey. Give it a mix and bung in the fridge overnight in a sealed container. Take out in the morning, give it a stir and eat.

Small box of Crunchy Nut:

collecting them

Back
Top Bottom