The **Now Eating** Thread

My mum made fish and chips so I thought why not, saves me having to cook :o

The fish looks pretty tasty actually :)

Ha! I only eat around 150g at the moment. It's more than enough for me.

I'm on a calorie deficit at the moment though as I'm not training as hard - it's quite tough only eating 2.5-2.7k cals :(

I'm completely the opposite to Benny though, I cannot stand sweet stuff (literally unpleasant). I find fruits just about my tolerance to sweet! Hence why I couldn't follow his diet protocol, his regular foods, fine, his treats - no thanks Jeff! :p

I know what you mean. I also eat similar amounts to yourself most of the time due to ridiculous amounts of cycling and whenever I have a rest day and am supposed to eat "normally" I struggle. If I ever stop being so active I'm going to instantly put on about 20kg I think :p

What kind of kcal-dense foods do you go for when you need them, out of interest? Carb-wise I mean.

Healthier than mine!

Sausage, egg and black ludding sarnie with hp sauce. It is on seeded bread though so health points there.

80c60ded74e05f1bef10fbe85e6fc579_zpsklsfshkw.jpg

I know what you mean. I also eat similar amounts to yourself most of the time due to ridiculous amounts of cycling and whenever I have a rest day and am supposed to eat "normally" I struggle. If I ever stop being so active I'm going to instantly put on about 20kg I think :p

What kind of kcal-dense foods do you go for when you need them, out of interest? Carb-wise I mean.

My favourite is oats! However, I often rely on sweet potatoes, potatoes, bulgar wheat, cous cous, bananas and fruits, beans and wild rice are pretty much what I go for. I tend not to go for wholemeal pasta as much unless it's hand made/fresh.

Nothing else really interests me. of course veg is loaded with fibre but can be quite carby - but you need a fair bit of them.

My BMR is around 2100 cal with my average TDEE should be around 3000-3200. However, I seem to maintain well with my activity levels at around 3500.

times cracking on... no friday night pizza shot from Kainz yet :(
i got another 10" tesco CYO with chicken, spicy chicken, ham, mixed peppers, pic a bit later once its cooked :)

I LOVE meatballs but agree the PJ ones aren't all that and I think I'm done with the Meatball Pepperoni. Spicy Italian is still the best PJ imo followed by Sausage and Pepperoni - I find that the sauce really blends in well with the six cheese blend.

Back
Top Bottom