The **Now Eating** Thread

I LOVE meatballs but agree the PJ ones aren't all that and I think I'm done with the Meatball Pepperoni. Spicy Italian is still the best PJ imo followed by Sausage and Pepperoni - I find that the sauce really blends in well with the six cheese blend.

Yeah, I'm a fan of Spicy Italian. I tend to create my own more often than not though.

My favourite combo is probably Sweetcorn, Green Peppers, Spicy Beef, extra Cheese, Red Onion, Pepperoni.

I find extra cheese gives a beautiful soft feel to it. How I remember Pizza hut's back in the days when they were actually good (edible).

i think i can see some cheese on that pizza

Yeah, if you squint hard enough you can just about spot it.

Went for a wee day out in Largs today. Went to Nardini's for lunch. Its meant to be the number 1 place for ice cream in Scotland.

30ufoms.jpg

Had a BLT to eat. Quite nice and a decently big portion.

wklrhh.jpg

Followed by a hot chunky caramel fudge sundae. Was good, but I struggled to finish it.

It was good, but I prefer flavoured ice cream to vanilla. They do 32 different flavours at their takeaway counter. Might just have a big cone and walk along the shore front next time I go :)

Last edited:
id show you my Pizza lunch but imgur is hanging :/

EDIT: 14" thin crust Tesco CYO £3.70, spicy chicken, chicken, ham, mixed peppers, (i cut a 3rd of it off for my flat mate to cook later)

TDHFUmw.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom