The **Now Eating** Thread

After a hard day of DIY with sodding chandeliers...its PJ time!
Medium Spicy Italian and Chicken Kicker/Dipper thingys :)

2015-06-04%2017.17.55.jpg

Benny's dessert pics made me want chocolate brownies.... And so I made chocolate brownies :D well, it's more like brownie-cake... Crispy on the outside, cake-like on the inside with a gooey centre.

Y0ao231l.jpg

Had a dominoes tonight first time in like 10 years (£6.99 any size and toppings), since then I have drank 2 pints of diet coke, normally these go through me and I need to wee but not tonight...meaning one thing, how much salt are in these pizzas?!

All the salt!

Also, what toppings? And where's the pic?

Had a dominoes tonight first time in like 10 years (£6.99 any size and toppings), since then I have drank 2 pints of diet coke, normally these go through me and I need to wee but not tonight...meaning one thing, how much salt are in these pizzas?!

I made the mistake of having a dominos a few weeks ago and found the same. I got through about 4 pints of water through the evening.

To be honest I found it extremely bland, all I could taste was the salt. We got a few different ones and they all tasted pretty much the same as each other.

A LOT.

When I used to manage my local Pizza the Hut in the 90's, the staff were allowed to make their own medium pizzas just before closing time. It was common to see a huge queue just by the kitchen cold water taps so they could fill empty mineral water bottles up to drink with their meal before heading home.

When I went through my pizza the hut addiction a few years ago I'd have like 4 pints after eating a pizza from there. Then I moved onto dominos pizza's for a while and noticed I'd need a glass and that was it. Now I am on PJ's and I am rarely thirsty at all after one.

Back
Top Bottom