The **Now Eating** Thread

sweet n sour chicken in batter, chinese chicken curry, chicken chow mein, fried rice, sesame prawn toast, dim sums, spring rolls
that would have been well over £20 from the chinese take away... but it was £8 Ken Hom stuff from from tesco and fed 2 of us :)

Last edited:
Had a nice Ribeye last night with chips. Although I don't seem to be getting the charred look I want on the outside of my steak. I like my steak pink but still enjoy a charred look to it. I can never seem to nail it, I end up with the griddle lines and a brown looking outside, not a deep brown/balck char.

Hope this makes sense :D

Had a nice Ribeye last night with chips. Although I don't seem to be getting the charred look I want on the outside of my steak. I like my steak pink but still enjoy a charred look to it. I can never seem to nail it, I end up with the griddle lines and a brown looking outside, not a deep brown/balck char.

Hope this makes sense :D

Hotter pan initially or blow torch just because :D

Breakfast this morning was Greek yogurt, scoop of chocolate whey, some coco powder, oats and blueberries made up last night and left to sit in the fridge.

6 item breakfast after team night out. 2 x link sausages ( must differentiate as in Scotland they have square sausage as well ) 1 x hash brown, 1 x fried egg, 1 x tomatoes, 1 x haggis.

Yum

One thing I miss about living back at home is square sausage in a roll plenty of brown sauce and an ice cold can of Irn Bru after a night out.

With overnight oats, do you cook them the night before so the oats expand then put them in the fridge?

I tried it a few weeks ago and the oats just sat at the bottom of the milk.

With overnight oats, do you cook them the night before so the oats expand then put them in the fridge?

I tried it a few weeks ago and the oats just sat at the bottom of the milk.

Nope just leave them to soak, they shouldn't just sit at the bottom if you leave them for long enough and as long as you're not drowning them in milk.
Try less liquid.

Since PJ has a BOGOF I thought I'd grab me 2 mediums!

Chicken Club (not all that tbh)
IMG_2764.jpg

Sasaausuage & Pepperoni :)
IMG_2766.jpg

^^ i can trump that ;)

14.5" Herbies new yorker with the mushrooms swapped for tandoori chicken

UbbjTyD.jpg

cheese n garlic calzone

k5JfqBq.jpg

this is Kainz right about now...

rEC4xNl.gif

:D

Last edited:
Had Cumberland pie for dinner today. Was god awful! So bland! Half of it went into the bin, so ended up with a bit of an appetite.

2djcfeq.jpg

A small spicy chicken and ham pizza to ease my hunger pains! :)

Back
Top Bottom