The **Now Eating** Thread

That Gyro was probably one of the best things I've had at that market over the years. And the calzone was amazing. Chicken donner is so much better than lamb donner, to me anyway.

chicken donner down this way isnt good, generally got sqeeky bits in it as its just chicken thighs packed onto an upright skewer,
il only have a chicken shish kebab

Well I asked for later delivery (1h kind of time) as we were not at home and we rang and got told its on its way. Took 2h and 40 minutes ish and I believe we were lucky as some reviews they have say it took 3 or 4 hours and some never got their food. It was rubbish burger too. Cant see them staying in busines for long. :( next time I will read the reviews first before ordering.

On Friday I ordered too late for PJ's so got a Dominos. Bad mistake. Smaller, more expensive, not as tasty and lukewarm.

Needed a proper pizza after this fiasco so ordered a PJ's tonight. A totally different league to dominos. Who can honestly tell me that this thin crust with pepperoni, sweet corn. Beef, green peppers and red onion does'nt look superb?

fb07dd930539b81b6f1a31185c16f1f9_zpskx67i28y.jpg

Last edited:
Not just any cheat meal, an M&S cheat meal. Was not impressed by the 'ultimate' garlic bread though. Pizza was decent, good amount of cheese and flavour.

Capture.jpg

Back
Top Bottom