The **Now Eating** Thread

Soldato
The steak roll look's yummy, fried ( camerlised ) onions remind me of the fairground as a chilld, just the smell is enogh to excite me.

Cheers mate.

I eat salad all week in an attempt to lose weight (it's working \o/), so I really treasure the treats I get to have on the weekend.

The onions were fried in Lurpak Lightest so that I don't feel too guilty. The white roll is the killer, but brown steak rolls just aren't quite the same.

Associate
@ thewanted saturday is treat day for me as well,usually lazy bacon buttie. Wonder if the gf will give me a treat tonight?;

e: i mean for tea, her turn to cook.

Last edited:
Associate
Chips avec cheese from the chip shop down the road, well nice. The bloke went to put them in the microwave though lol, I stopped him before he could ruin my chips. The cheese melted by itself ofc.

edit: Has anyone else really gone off eating curry? I used to love it now I can't stand the stuff. Thought of an oily smelly curry makes me cringe.

Caporegime
Chips avec cheese from the chip shop down the road, well nice. The bloke went to put them in the microwave though lol, I stopped him before he could ruin my chips. The cheese melted by itself ofc.

edit: Has anyone else really gone off eating curry? I used to love it now I can't stand the stuff. Thought of an oily smelly curry makes me cringe.

Good call on the chips, and bad one on the curry :)

Associate
I had to look twice, first read as 146 burgers :)

Had honey on toast ( from 2 allotments up from mine ) for breakfast again. Gf made sticky chicken with it for tea yesterday, it's so nice.

Man of Honour
been chomping on these this afternoon :D

9r7f5e.jpg

11ilkxg.jpg

the fruit one is pukka but the mint one is a bit strong

EDIT: fruit ones all gone now :*(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom